Use 4-D Team and/or Individual Development (Assessments) as your first developmental action. (You can read why in the “User’s Manual.”)
- Get your “IDA Assessment 4-D” to manage assessments for yourself and others;
- Get your “ТDA Assessment 4-D” to manage assessments for yourself and others;
- If you would like to preview assessments see “TDA click-through” and “IDA click-through;” and
- If you would like to see sample reports, see “ABC Team’s TDA Report” and “John Smith’s IDA Report;” and
- View our Report Pricing.
- TDA – 250$ (The requirements for team members are as follows: working together in a team/project for at least 3 months, maximum number should not exceed 20 people. If there are more people in a team, they should be divided into groups of up to 20 people.)
- IDA – 250$ (for one person)
This book is an extraordinary guide to how to build effective teams to solve technical problems. The insights, based on years of experience in building teams for NASA, reveal a deep understanding of how technical people interact and can be motivated to work more effectively. Any organization where success requires a motivated technical staff will benefit from this readable book.
- Dr. Len Fisk, NASA Head of Space Science, 1985-1992