Your Team Development (Assessment), "TDA"
process has three distinct phases:
- During this on-line phase you both learn, and provide your perspectives on team performance, and performance-enhancing action items. This TDA is a potent learning tool. Completion requires a median of 15 minutes, although sometimes considerably longer, especially if it’s your first time;
- Next, the assessment manager prepares your team leader to lead a conversation about the results with team members. This usually requires less than an hour;
- Then, your team leader discusses the report with team members who take three actions:
- Generate behavior-enhancing action items;
- Schedule your next TDA to sustain the developmental process; and
- Decide on supporting activities, e.g. workshops (one or three days) or shorter behavior-specific workshop modules.
4-D Network Providers will not provide any data in your TDA report to anyone but your team leader, unless they have his or her explicit request to do otherwise.
Note: The assessment report will show whether you completed this assessment, did not complete, or "opted out," including your stated reason for this choice. Moreover, if you are concerned about the consequences of not completing the assessment, your best option is to go ahead and complete it.
Finally, our system reproduces your comments in the report verbatim. Please think carefully about the effect of your words on your teammates.
The system "times-out" in one hour. If you need an extension, use the "break" button. Also, please use the buttons in the assessment to navigate. Browser buttons will take you to an error page. Note: When there are fewer than five responses, the system does not produce a report.